1. Introduction to the appearance of cryogenic temperature circulator:
1. The refrigeration system of the low-temperature constant-temperature circulator adopts an air-cooled high-efficiency fully enclosed compressor for refrigeration, which has the advantages of fast cooling speed and low noise.
2. The refrigeration system has multiple protection devices for overheating and overcurrent.
3. Temperature microcomputer intelligent control, simple operation, good temperature stability, upper and lower temperature over temperature alarm, PID automatic control.
4. The meter adopts double window red and green colors, the measured value in the upper window is red, the set value in the lower window is green, and the LED displays.
5. Intelligent microcomputer can correct the deviation of temperature measurement value.
6. Special user PID can be set automatically.
7. The low-temperature constant-temperature circulator provides high- and low-temperature liquids within the temperature range of -40 Â° C to 100 Â° C to meet the needs of high-temperature and low-temperature reaction temperature instruments.
8. Especially suitable for supporting the use of experimental equipment such as chemical reaction kettle, fermentation tank, rotary evaporator, electron microscope, Abbe refractometer, evaporator, biopharmaceutical reactor, etc.
9. Advanced internal circulation and external circulation pump system. The internal circulation makes the temperature of the instrument uniform and constant. The external circulation pump outputs 16 ~ 18 liters / min. Of large flow rate, high temperature and low temperature constant temperature liquid.
10. Various containers containing biochemical reagents or samples to be tested can be placed in the working tank volume of 8 liters to 50 liters, and high or low temperature tests or tests can be directly carried out to achieve one machine for multiple purposes.
3. Technical parameters:
Temperature range (â„ƒ)
Temperature fluctuation (â„ƒ)
Flow rate of external circulation pump (L / min)
-0 ï½ž 105
4. Operation steps of low temperature constant temperature circulator:
1. Add liquid medium into the tank, and the liquid level of the liquid medium cannot be lower than 20ãŽœ of the worktable.
2. Selection of liquid medium:
A. When the working temperature is lower than 5 â„ƒ, the liquid medium is generally alcohol.
B. When the working temperature is 5 â„ƒ -80 â„ƒ, the liquid medium generally uses pure water.
C. When the working temperature is 80 â„ƒ -90 â„ƒ, the liquid medium generally uses water-oil mixture.
D. When the working temperature is 90 â„ƒ -100 â„ƒ, the liquid medium generally uses oil.
3. Circulation pump connection:
A. For the connection of the internal circulation pump, just connect the outlet pipe to the inlet pipe with a hose (randomly equipped with a hose).
B. The external circulation pump is connected to the external circulation, and the liquid outlet pipe is connected to the inlet of the container outside the tank with a hose.
The liquid pipe is connected to the outlet of the container outside the tank.
4. Plug in the power and turn on the "power" switch.
5. The operation of the instrument is as follows:
A. Instrument button description:
Shift key Count up and down SET SET function keys
B. temperature setting:
If the working temperature is higher than the ambient temperature, press the setting function key to enter the temperature setting value setting state. The last digit of the set value flashes. At this time, press the shift key and then the adder to set your desired working temperature. Then press the set function key and save the set value. At this time, the measurement shows the liquid in the current tank The temperature of the medium, after which the microcomputer enters the automatic control state.
C. If the working temperature is lower than the ambient temperature, turn on the "cooling" switch and press the setting function key to enter the temperature setting value setting state. The last digit of the set value flashes. At this time, first press the shift key and then the decrement to set your desired working temperature. Then press the set function key and save the set value. At this time, the measurement shows the liquid in the current tank The temperature of the medium, after which the microcomputer enters the automatic control state.
6. When the measured value reaches the working temperature, the temperature difference between the measured value and the actual tank is corrected by comparing with the thermometer required for the experiment inserted in the tank, and the experiment or test can be performed after a stable period of time.
V. Notes on the use of low temperature thermostat circulator:
1. Liquid medium should be added to the tank before use.
2. The power of the power supply must be greater than or equal to the total power of the instrument. The power supply must have a good "ground" device.
3. The instrument should be placed in a ventilated and dry place, with a distance of 300 mm away from obstacles on the back and sides.
4. After use, all switches are turned off and unplugged.
Recumbent Cycle,1Pc Recumbent Bike,3Pcs Recumbent Bike,Manual Recumbent Bike
ZHEJIANG POWERTECH CO,.LTD , https://www.zjpowertech.com